Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 14,972 Lbs

EXT wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
That's the calculated weight of the load of block I just had
delivered at 38 lbs per . What in hell have I gotten myelf into !?!
--
Snag

A couple of years ago I ordered a tandem load of gravel fill for a
turning leg that I was building off my driveway, I got over 28,000
pounds and had to move it all by wheelbarrow.

I had 7 yards of crushed limestone delivered , I spread it out on my
driveway with my JD 317 garden tractor . Best 25 bucks I ever spent ... well
, there's a few bucks for parts , and I'm into it for a few hundred now .
With the hydraulic blade on the front and chains it also cleans our road to
the highway in winter .

--
Snag