Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Excitement in the shop,,,,sort'a

On 10/26/2015 6:05 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:17:31 -0500, Leon wrote:

Mind you that saw has paid for itself time and again,
is 2.5 years old and I have probably switched brake cartridges 50~75
times.

That's roughly twice a month, Leon! Something needs to change :-).

Not to mention going bankrupt from buying brake cartridges.

Ok, sorry, LOL There is a different cartridge for the 10" single blade
than the one for the cartridge for the 8" dado blade. When switching
between those blades the cartridge has to be swapped out too.
For clarity I have only screwed up one time, today.