Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 14,972 Lbs

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:14:10 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Are you keeping the slab damp while helping it cure? Covered in
visqueen maybe. The guys that poured the driveway here screwed the
pooch. Because I was a second owner of the house I could not have them
do a do-over, but some neighbors qualified.

Yup , been spraying it a couple-three times a day . We've had reasonably
cool weather , rained the last 3 days .
I've got the first 70 blocks on my utility trailer , ready to pull down
there with the truck . At least I got that part figured out .

Good deal. At the first corners course use the 3-4-5 method to square
for the 90º corner and pop a chalk line. (6-8-10 -- 12-16-20, etc.)

Basic:

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-the-3-4-5-Rule-to-Build-Square-Corners