Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 14,972 Lbs

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:57:31 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I wish we could have gotten it where I need it ! I'll be the next week
moving it down the hill to the construction site , about 50 at a time in the
trailer . That's OK though , I think the slab needs that week of cure time

Are you keeping the slab damp while helping it cure? Covered in
visqueen maybe. The guys that poured the driveway here screwed the
pooch. Because I was a second owner of the house I could not have them
do a do-over, but some neighbors qualified.