Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 14,972 Lbs

Don Y wrote:
On 10/26/2015 10:23 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
That's the calculated weight of the load of block I just had
delivered at 38 lbs per . What in hell have I gotten myelf into !?!

Yikes! Hopefully, it was dropped where you *need* it! We had 4800#
of ceramic tile delivered and they wouldn't come up the (short)
driveway. Moving it from the curb to the back porch in boxes of 9 or
10 tiles at a time took a fair bit of time and was brutal on the back!

I wish we could have gotten it where I need it ! I'll be the next week
moving it down the hill to the construction site , about 50 at a time in the
trailer . That's OK though , I think the slab needs that week of cure time

--
Snag