Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Check your HVAC surge protector -- fail reports

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 9:52:52 AM UTC-4, westom wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 12:19:21 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
This is an interesting topic, for sure, and I'm just dipping my toe in
it when there's a whole ocean of information.

Unfortunately, protection is about earthing - not about oceans.

Unfortunately, you're as clueless as ever. A Boeing 777 has surge
protection and it has no wire trailing behind, connected to earth.

Hint: It uses some of the same techniques that plug-in surge
protectors use.

But Tom will never learn. Maybe some of those that read the post
though will.