Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Father meant to drive family of 5 into Arizona lake in SUV, police said

On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:16:28 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:29:44 -0700
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:47:45 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
John B. wrote:
John B. wrote:
Yes, if nothing else executing criminals thins the ranks somewhat.

Singapore, for example, has a law that for possession of certain
drugs in an amount of more than a very small specific amount the
penalty is hanging. Under Singapore law a condemned person may appeal
to the President of the Republic who may, issue a pardon, require a
re-trial, or simply ignore the request.

For possession of a smaller than the specified amount it is a term in
prison and at last look the prisoners still slept on the floor of
their cell, on a straw mat.

Singapore has relatively little crime. and drug use is rated as one of
the lowest in the world. For both cannibals and opiates the rate is
0.004%. The U.S. rates 13.7 and 0.57% I believe.

Goodness, I'll have to imprison my spell checker :-)
"Cannibals" should have been spelled "cannabis".

You shouldn't post when you're hungry. ;-)

He just wanted to serve his fellow man.

Isn't that the motto of the Alferd Packer Memorial Dining Hall,
somewhere in Colorado?

tschus
pyotr

Ayup!