Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 10/24/2015 9:26 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Sometimes though...they dont give you the time to make those
decisions..and you do what you have to do, in the manner appropriate
at that instant in time. Shrug
Sucks to be you and their next of kin.

Taking a human life is easy. Living with it afterwards ...for most
folks..is much harder.

I had a guy break in to my folk's attached garage. He was drunk and
thought he was breaking into his girlfriend's garage. As he moved
between the parked car front end and the wall that had 20 sheets of 1/2"
plywood the sheets slipped and pinned him to the bumper. The cops came
and laughed their asses off as the poor guy was in tears crying "Hep-me,
hep-me!

No sheet? Really, no sheet?