Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Check your HVAC surge protector -- fail reports

On 10/25/2015 12:34 PM, westom wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 12:22:12 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
Dual conversion?

What dual conversion does is already inside your electronics. Part of the process of converting 120 VAC to well over 300 volt radio frequency spikes. And the converting that to stable, low voltage DC for semiconductors.

Anything that dual conversion might do is already inside electronics.

This is an interesting topic, for sure, and I'm just dipping my toe in
it when there's a whole ocean of information.

--
Maggie