Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default WWYD?

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 9:13:11 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:
On 10/25/2015 6:05 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 7:56:06 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

How else would you suggest I draw attention to the difference
between the original post and this version of it? Use *red* ink??

There are many ways...at least as many as your irrelevant and unnecessary comeback responses.

You didn't seem to understand the role of the caps. And, resorted to an
ad hominem attack on my use of them. Or, were you just being juvenile?

Here's just one of *many* sites that offer alternatives to using caps for emphasis, since caps
are commonly considered to be the internet equivalent of yelling. Nobody likes to be yelled
at, so you turn off more readers then you impress when you yell - or when they think you
are yelling, even when you think you are not.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...e-code-yelling