Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default food safe instant glue?

On 10/25/2015 6:08 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

There's a metal version meant to repair worn shafts. The local
bearing supply store has one displayed in their lobby but I don't
remember who makes them.
-jsw

http://www.skf.com/us/products/vehic...its/index.html

http://www.timken.com/en-us/products...disleeves.aspx

http://daemar.com/shaft_repair_sleeves_17.html

If you split it with a Dremel it should slide onto the shaft.

If that solves the problem do I get (would I want?) a free sample of
the product?
-jsw

Back in the 70's there was high quality methedrine in my neighborhood
and a pharmaceutical manufacturer less than two miles down the road.
Coincidence? No, it seems they hired the wrong person from my
neighborhood to work in the wrong area of the plant.
btw, it wasn't me.
Mikek