Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Father meant to drive family of 5 into Arizona lake in SUV, police said

"John B." wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 10:10:08 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

"John B." wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Maybe it will start a trend? Kill the criminals, and they
will
never
commit another crime.

Yes, if nothing else executing criminals thins the ranks
somewhat.

Singapore, for example, has a law that for possession of certain
drugs in an amount of more than a very small specific amount the
penalty is hanging. Under Singapore law a condemned person may
appeal
to the President of the Republic who may, issue a pardon, require
re-trial, or simply ignore the request.

For possession of a smaller than the specified amount it is a
term
in
prison and at last look the prisoners still slept on the floor of
their cell, on a straw mat.

Singapore has relatively little crime. and drug use is rated as
one
of
the lowest in the world. For both cannibals and opiates the rate
is
0.004%. The U.S. rates 13.7 and 0.57% I believe.

They have to keep the cannibals in solitary confinement. ;-)

I read a story by a British jungle operative in Indonesia who wrote
that the tribes accused each other of cannibalism to scare off
unwanted outsiders. The so-called cannibal tribe that captured him
treated him well when they found out he was fighting the Communists.

-jsw

To the best of my knowledge the British army operated only in the
northern side of Kalimantan Island, or Borneo as they called it. I
had
an ex Gurkha officer work for me that served there, possibly as an
intelligence officer as the British Army had sent him to language
school and he spoke perfect Indonesian. He said that they certainly
did penetrate the Indonesian side of the island but the tribes of
Borneo/Kalimantan are famous as head hunters.

In Iran Jaya there are certainly a lot of tribes that still, likely,
eat people but I'm not sure if they would have known what a
communist
is.

--
cheers,

John B.

Communists are flatlanders who try to convince you that it's in your
best interest to feed their lazy asses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degar