Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default WWYD?

On 10/25/2015 4:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/24/2015 10:03 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 10/24/2015 6:39 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/24/2015 8:02 PM, Don Y wrote:

(Ever have a lovely lady slide her hands on your crotch while
your wife was in the next room?)

No, but I'm sure I'd tell her not to.

I suspect you'll find that "tell her" is an understatement!

What do you say to that woman, with two black eyes?
Nothing; you just told her twice.

There's no need for violence. You simply tell her that you're not
interested! But, chances are, you won't *calmly* be making
that statement!

(well, I dunno. Maybe *you* would! In *my* case, her actions
were so far "over the line" that it wasn't a gentle/polite rebuke)

As a result, I am overly cautious when women make exceedingly
"generous" comments regarding something I've done for them/kids/etc.
or something I've baked that they are too ebullient in their
expressions of gratitude. SWMBO gets annoyed at the gratuitous
marriage proposals and other "innuendo"... ("any more at home like
him?" "let me know if you get tired of him" and other far more
"racey" comments)