Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default WWYD?

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 12:24:23 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:
On 10/24/2015 9:06 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 10:42:38 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:

I may be an atheist but that doesn't mean I don't believe their
is a Right and a Wrong.

How are those 2 things even remotely connected?

~30 years ago, I had a discussion with a "Holy Roller"
neighbor in which I mentioned my atheism. Mouth agape,
her reply was: "But how do you know what's Right and
Wrong??" -- which left *me* with my mouth agape: if
you need some guy in a fancy robe to tell you Right vs. Wrong,
I'm SURE GLAD you spend a day each week listening to
SOMEONE who gives you that perspective!

So, ~30 years ago some idiot made a comment that made no sense.

Since anyone with half a brain knows that the two items have nothing to do
with each other, why did you feel a need to bring it up?