Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default WWYD?

On 10/24/2015 5:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 17:02:28 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

Few people, I think, *truly* know themselves. Experience brings
out aspects that one might not think were lurking beneath the
surface!

(Ever have a lovely lady slide her hands on your crotch while
your wife was in the next room?)

Did you?!

Yes. Alarming to see how disturbing this sort of thing is, in
practice (I suspect if you asked most men how they'd react,
they'd indicate it a WELCOME experience)

Was her finger near your anus and you may of thought it was
stimulating?

Not keen on anything being around my ass, thankyouverymuch.

nitpick: "may HAVE" not "may OF"