Andre

Default Palm repair

"Christian B." wrote in message ...
Is there someone can tell me what kind of part is helding power in a palm
m125
when you replace battery?

Mine lost all data when I change the battery. It begian to do it since 2
weeks.

It is just 2 year old.

I've opened it and see two little "watch-battery" like soldered one on
each side of the main board

If i can get these part, I know i can change it.

But what is it ?? Special caps? rechargeble watch battery? or else.

See if the cells have any kind of numbering on . usually they are
pretty standard, either primary lithium in a holder, or secondary
(rechargeable) Nicads or lithium if soldered direct .

Christian.