Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default WWYD?

On 10/24/2015 3:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:35:56 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

There's a difference between "having a price" WHERE YOU COMPROMISE
YOURSELF and having a price at which you start *thinking* about it
(regardless of whether or not you can ever "be bought").

What is your price? What gets you to thinking?

I'm *always* thinking: is the person who likely lost this
nearby? Can I locate them? What will I do if I can't? Who
would be hte "fallback" custodian of this item? Would they
likely "do the right thing" -- or would they simply consider
it a windfall? etc.

Can you afford me? I doubt it.

You might discover that there are other things that are "worth more"
than money.

Few people, I think, *truly* know themselves. Experience brings
out aspects that one might not think were lurking beneath the
surface!

(Ever have a lovely lady slide her hands on your crotch while
your wife was in the next room?)