Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default WWYD?

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 20:32:30 -0400, Earl wrote
in

I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Legally they are "lost" items, and you know who the rightful owner is.
It's the entity that shipped it to you. If you keep the item or sell
it, you have stolen it.