Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just ordered a bike engine

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 23:18:49 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:48:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
Dad was into gymkhanas and autocrosses in Arkansas. It's how I cut my
teeth on auto repair. One of my first jobs was tuning his wire wheels
on the Austin Healey 100-4. Super-mini rally, wot?

We ran the Ontario Regional Navigation Rallye series and finished
4th, third, and second in the 3 rears we ran - and NEVER broke the
car. My brother was a crackerjack navigator and we zeroed more
check-points than any other driver the last 2 years. We also had the
lowest powered car in the series

clap, clap, clap You get the clap, Clare. Kudos.

-
To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want
to change the world who are causing all the trouble.
--Anonymous