Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Check your HVAC surge protector -- fail reports

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 4:16:57 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 15:58:20 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:58:40 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:09:04 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:55:59 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:47:01 -0700 (PDT), westom
wrote:

http://pml.nist.gov/spd-anthology/fi...es_happen!.pdf

That's the Martzloff document on surge protection written for NIST.
I showed you where he says:

Again trader4 has thrown things against a wall hoping something sticks. trader_4 keeps referencing citations that he did not read, did not understand, and that contradict his beliefs.

Just plonk the idiot so I don't have to see his drivel second and
third hand.

Clare, it figures that you'd return and take the wrong side of the debate.

Wrong side? I didn't take any side on this debate in the posting you
replied to. I just agreed with your last sentance - "Again trader4 has
thrown things against a wall hoping something sticks. trader_4 keeps
referencing citations that he did not read, did not understand, and
that contradict his beliefs."
Not surprising, given that you're wrong on electrical issues about 80%
of the time. Your forte is making up code requirements that don't exist.

No, I just see things from the Canadian side of the border, where our
code is much more stringent than the US code when it comes to anything
electrical - and most other "safety" codes as well.
But in this case, since I *supported* you, I would hope that you would have
some better sense. YOU had started this debate with the BS WTom posted.
I came in later supporting what you posted. And now, you're dumb enough
to again attack me? Good grief.

I attacked you? How?
I said Plonk Trader. Not you.
And almost everyone here knows WTom and his BS history going back years.

And finally, if you can't follow the posts, don't want to participate, how
hard is it to just skip the thread? Here's a thought. Go **** yourself.

Oren - I thought a lot better of you than that. Shame on yourself
And you seem to have trouble following the posts too if you think my
last post was attacking you. I think your skin is getting a bit thin.

Don't be silly. I just hit reply and never said a word about you,
Clarence. The reply was so that you would see what Trader said to
you. Oh well. Shame on me. I'm bad

ROFL.... And you helped prove exactly what I said, that Clare is
confused once again.