Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:21:42 +0700, John B.
wrote:

I'm in no way opposed to gun ownership but what I read - a 6 year old
kid at home, his parents out, finds a loaded gun and shoots a playmate
- sounds like some thing out of fiction. If you had young kids would
you leave loaded guns laying around all over the house? On top of the
fridge?

My kids never "found" a gun. They knew where they all were. And which
ones were loaded. And why. In fact..my kids shot each and every one
of my non secured weapons and were trained from the time they could
crawl what they were, why they were there (though teaching a 3 yr old
about "bad people" without leaving a pyschic bruise is tough..)