Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:45:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:35:25 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:07:28 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/19/2015 8:54 PM, wrote:
On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot!
Also, if you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will
ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their
family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun
safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at
the neighbours house.

Dan

Depends on how old they are. Kids have friends over. Why take the
chance? The responsible thing to do is get a safe!

Depends on where you live. In my neck of the desert...literaly every
home has at least one firearm in it. Accidental shootings are
literally unheard of.

In areas where gun owners are minorities..might be another story.

I have gun cabinets simply to keep the dust off them. They do have

Har! Unfortunately, your big cabinet doesn't really keep the dust off
them. Then again, it's large enough to have its own environment. Have
you seen clouds yet?

Grin
True enough..the big cabinet doesnt do a very good job of keeping the
dust off...but then I live in a dust bowl here in the desert. The
smaller high dollar one does a fair job, but 3/4 of them are in cases
in that cabinet...just to keep the brusing down.

decent locks..but there are arms here and there hidden throughout my
home. Now if someone from out of the area brings in kids and they are
not gun people...I advise them to keep an eye on their kids..as there
are guns around. Most of them wont be loaded with one up the
spout..

'Loaded with 1 chambered' is good. Hot prowls and kicked-in doors
don't leave you time to get up, remember the key/combination to the
safe, and secure a weapon.

Thats why I have revolvers as my hideaway guns for the most part.

but some indeed will be. And I put up the ones that are within
gun ignorant kids reach until they leave.

Good. I don't invite those types inside. g

Indeed.