Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Socket wrench sets: SAE or Metric?

On 10/23/2015 01:44 PM, wrote:
Far different here. The speed limit on rural 2 lane blacktops is 60
and I-75 is 70.

Montana didn't have a daytime speed limit but the Feds browbeat them
into one. For a while I90 was 75, 65 within cities, but they just took
it back up to 80. When what passes for cities are about 100 miles apart
it helps.

I'll have to admit the speed limit didn't break my heart. Riding a bike
and keeping up with the traffic flow when the SUVs and F-250s are
running 95 to 100 on two lane can make you nervous. If they screw up,
you're the one that's going to die.

Sometimes 45 can be too much. Coming home tonight the first obstacle was
a deer leisurely strolling across the road. Half a mile down the road
I'm crossing a two lane bridge and a large, white, suicidal dog was
running at me head on. At least the turkeys weren't lurking around the
blind 20 mph corner.