Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Richard Lamb

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:58:13 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Hi Tracy,

Nedla LaCour gave me your number.

We are selling out home - closing on the 30th -
and don't yet have a place to move into!
Nelda said don't worry about commission on this.

We are looking to rent a house or apartment in Tyler
south west art of town?

But need to get something set up pretty soon.

Appreciate your help!

Richard Lamb

903-646-2416

oops...

Hey, Richard, if you're moving near Tyler and if you want to see an
interesting car, my old college roommate is there and he has one of
the very few Lotus 7 Mk. IV's ever to land in North America. I could
give you his number.

If you're into old club racers, it's very cool. If not, it's weird.

Ed Huntress