Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Check your HVAC surge protector -- fail reports

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 4:09:33 PM UTC-5, westom wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:55:59 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Just plonk the idiot so I don't have to see his drivel second and
third hand.

No wonder others call him troll_4. He is now posting in other discussions, with nothing useful to contribute. He wastes bandwidth now in other threads to post cheapshots.

If you kids don't behave, I'm pulling The Internet over and taking your Usenet away. You won't get it back until we get to Grandma's house. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Stern Monster