Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair
The Todal[_2_] The Todal[_2_] is offline

Default VW Liability

On 26/09/2015 17:42, Colonel Edmund Burke wrote:
On 9/23/2015 7:39 AM, James H wrote:
I bought a VW Blue Motion and had it some 18 months. I got shot of it
in PX for a new car as it was a heap of poo (It was 3 months old when I
bought it) and was forever in the workshop.

I've just seen on tv that owners of the affected cars may well be
liable for compensation as they have not received what they paid for.
Maybe even the full purchase price.

Where does this leave me bearing in mind I got shot of the poxy thing?

It's means you get ****ED IN DA BOOTY, chap. But that's what you get
for buying one of those pieces of ****. Still, it's better than an
limey made car. LOL.