Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default No-mess way to kill flies

On 10/23/2015 12:20 PM, Mark Storkamp wrote:
I have a considerably easier and cleaner way to do it. Works most of the
time.

Since flies are phototropic it's a simple as turning off all lights and
letting them go to a window...then opening it an letting them out.

If night time. I turn off all lights except for the one by the door...
when the fly goes there, turn on the outside light, turn off in inside
light and open the door.

Then prepare to deal with the bat that flew in looking for a quick meal
of fly.

No bat has ever gotten in here or would want to with my two cats.