Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Socket wrench sets: SAE or Metric?

On 10/22/2015 9:24 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/22/2015 02:36 PM, wrote:
Might be worth a road trip up to Buffalo/Niagara or up to
Kingston/thousand Islands to snag yourself a set this week. The
Mastercraft tools are VERY good value.

I doubt Stormin can get a passport...

What! Just because I've been clubbing baby seals,
lighting kittens on fire, molesting small boys,
voting tea party Republican, sniffing glue,
buying tools at Harbor Freight, inhaling helium,
setting mouse traps on my counter tops to keep
the cat off, forging documents that say I'm a
FBI agent, smuggling arms to Ambassador Chris
Stevens, mainlining Heroin, transmitting on ham
bands out of license, robbing banks at gunpoint,
writing love letters to Pope Francis, and driving
37 MPH in a 30 MPH zone, that's no reason why
I should be denied a passport!

--
..
Christopher A. Young