Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] RealPerson@none.com is offline

Default harbor freight roofing nailer:review

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 06:35:52 +0000 (UTC), gregz
wrote:

NO parts can be had for ANY HF guns period. Use it and throw it away.

I have a regular HF nailer. I have a few HF powered tools, Ac and air. The
only thing that broke, was a cheap jigsaw, only to loose Screw that held
the table on. I have problems with tire inflators, hose goes bad fast,
chinese rubber I guess. I bough a cheap handsaws and stuck a diamond saw,
also HF, and cut cement with loads of dust. Thing is rusting sitting
outside. I think It still works good. Darn multipurpose tool, been using it
replacing flooring. Dirt cheap. Need to stick a new blade on I after
cutting through some nails. Best thing I ever bought.

Greg

So, what is your job position and title at HF?