Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Socket wrench sets: SAE or Metric?

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:08:40 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/22/2015 7:42 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:26:17 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Can't say as I've ever been in a pawn shop.
Might be a good reason to try it.

There is one right next to my barber shop. I always cruise through
after getting a haircut, just to see what they have. You can usually
get DVDs for a buck too but they seldom have anything I want to watch.

Just a SWAG, bet most of the pawn shop DVD
are rated R, X, or XXX?

Nope, they are ,mostly "action adventure" movies that nobody really
cares about, mixed with everything from Disney to chick flicks.