Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Socket wrench sets: SAE or Metric?

On 10/22/2015 6:10 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:43:34 -0400, Stormin Mormon
It's obvious that I'm failing in the nerd department.
I should know this kind of thing. Well, so, does my
Harbor Freight metric set do the SAE sizes also?

Nope. You need either a "combination" set or 2 separate sets. A
"combination" set is 2 sets in one box. Up here in Canada that is the
most cpommon socket set you can buy.

I've found that often 13 MM will do 1/2 inch. Wonder
if there are other sizes that do double duty?

--
..
Christopher A. Young