Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's different between Dimmable and non-dimmable LED bulbs

On 10/22/2015 3:58 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
My wife hates the CFL bulbs, they give her headaches so while they were
still available we got two cases of 24 60W incandescent, rated for 130V,
not one has failed and it has been over a year. Sure they are a bit
less bright than a regular 60W/120V bulb, but it keeps her happy,
haven't tried the LED ones yet, they still seem rather expensive last I
looked.

Dollar Tree has filament bulbs, 60, 75,
and 100 watts. I've not tried them, so
can't comment on quality or life.