Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Socket wrench sets: SAE or Metric?

On 10/22/2015 4:30 PM, Oren wrote:

I just hate going back to the tool box or having to climb out from
under a vehicle to get another sized tool. Give me one choice. SAE or
Metric, but not both of 'em on the same project

Agree. There are some moments when it's
nice to have a boy to run for tools.
My new neighbor is adult retired mechanic,
so we take turns being each others tool
monkey.

With wrenches, it's often best to bring the
entire set under the vehicle, or the entire
socket stick with all the sizes.

Just like doing HVAC, or appliance repair,
it's best to bring the entire tool box, bag,
or waist pack. Rather than just what you
think you'll need.

--
..
Christopher A. Young