Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] RealPerson@none.com is offline

Default Flashlight problem

On 22 Oct 2015 17:59:02 GMT, KenK wrote:

I agree. Probably a cracked ciruit board or cold-solder joint. Or shorted
ot open LED as someone else suggested. I'm just trying to decide if it's
worth the time to tear the bulb assembly all apart. I'm retired so I have
more time than money, but I'm incredibly lazy.

Get off your lazy ass and consider it an adventure!

If you can get the board out, it should not be that hard to find the
crack or open circuit board trace or had solder joint. An open LED will
only affect one LED. A short will not allow ANY of the LEDs to light.