Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] pastedavid@gmail.com is offline

Default A bit OT, A rant about tool web sites

On Thursday, 22 October 2015 02:26:00 UTC+1, woodchucker wrote:

I think excellent is going way overboard.
The fords are still below Toyota , Honda, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, maybe
Hyundai.. Hyundai has caught up quickly.

Mitsubishi is not that good, in my opinion so is Nissan, it just has
too many issues.

European arms of Ford & GM have made great cars for a long time.
The Ford Mondeo is car that shows up BMW and Mercedes in several
areas.

I think North America are getting more of the European stuff from
Ford (not sure about GM) now, and really, it's about time. The
North American divisions seemed to have been hampered by
accountants and unions to their detriment. They learnt NOTHING
from the demise of the old UK car industry!