Posted to alt.home.repair

Default harbor freight roofing nailer:review

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 5:43:18 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, September 22, 2006 at 3:29:09 PM UTC-4, yourname wrote:
I woulda bought the Bostich, but my brother was buying, so.....did two
roofs with it and it lived. A bit fussy on nail coil quality to begin
with, jammed frequently , but once it was figured out that it wanted
nicely coiled nails it went away. PErhaps it was happenstance.

Didn't like the variance in depth, but I think that is operator related.

Length of nail adjustment is hokey

likes to be well oiled

NO parts can be had for ANY HF guns period. Use it and throw it away.

He's already worn out a dozen of them over the last 9 years since he made the post in 2006. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Roof Monster