Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Circuit breaker box / and now cool kids

On 10/21/2015 8:10 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/21/2015 12:28 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/20/2015 6:06 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I still remember the day in third grade, the cool
kids gave me to the end of the day to decide. I could
either be one of the cool kids, or I could stick with
my other friend. I chose to avoid the cool kids. And
looking back, I wonder how things might have been
different. I'll likely never know.

I guess lung cancer, alcoholism, drunk driving arrests
and lying to everyone has appeal to some people.

I never understood the appeal.

Maybe that's why you and I never did the cool kids
thing. We can't understand the appeal.

No worries, I got into plenty of trouble on my own.

I usually watched other people get into trouble and made note of what
got them into trouble. Then avoided what they did, not that I never
actually DID anything that I might get into trouble for doing, just that
I learned better how to NOT get into trouble.

--
Maggie