Posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

Default Telonic 4053 sweep generator

N_Cook wrote:

I wonder if there is a UK document-scanning feed into the archive.org?
The British Library never bothered with data manuals, Science
Museum/Wroughton library has some but not much.
My local university library literally dumped all their electronic data
manuals from the 1960s/70s in a skip for landfill , without prior
checking if they were available online anywhere.

I see a link to a library in Sweden. http://www.lib.kth.se/main/eng/
My eyes are really bothering this morning, so I can't wade through all
of their information, right now. I have been up over 27 hours, and I am
waiting on a package delivery before I can go to bed.

https://archive.org/about/contact.php has links to their FAQ, and
information on how to contact them.