Posted to alt.home.repair
Molly Brown[_2_] Molly Brown[_2_] is offline

Default A letter that I sent to Home Depot that I never got an answer to:

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 4:08:01 PM UTC-7, Retired wrote:
On 10/19/15 4:47 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
How is it that I can find and order this Glacier Bay part at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Danco-Cartridg.../dp/B00NWMQ7C8

Thank you for that. Now I know to go to Lowe's and not Home Depot next time I need a faucet part.

but your stores don't carry it or even knows how to order it even though Home Depot owns Glacier Bay?

Home Depot does not own DANCO.
You expect too much from HD to know who all makes replacement parts
for all the stuff they sell.

Got a Lowes near you ?
http://www.lowes.com/pd_474357-1366-...ductId=4764883