Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default find the dead mouse (who smoked....)

bob haller wrote:
On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 7:51:00 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/17/2015 11:59 AM, songbird wrote:
in my car! phew it stinks!

Similar problem, here. Bought a car that
stinks of cigarettes. Sigh. Will do some
cleaning of surfaces, spray some stuff in
the air, and possibly do some upholstery
cleaning.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

I will never buy a car that stinks of tobacco ......

the odor gets into everything and actually makes me ill

i have been tld that a ion generator left running in a empty vehicle
can cut the odor.

you need a powerful ion generator, and avoid its output its bad for
living things

Ion generators will make smoke stick to everything. I think that an ozone
generator is one of the better options to get rid of smoke odor. In useful
quantities though, it's not good for you.