Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default A bit OT, A rant about tool web sites

On 10/20/2015 2:57 PM, woodchucker wrote:

He does call me back in a few minutes, offers to take my order right
then and there and offers me a 50% discount on the replacement part.
That cut the delivered price from Seattle to Houston to $44.00 instead
of the previously quoted $80+.

I think the parts will be shipped tomorrow. ;~)

Didn't seem like a rant to me, seemed more like a gloat...
Wait, that means you deserver a big .... YOU SUCK!!!

But not really , glad to hear it worked out.
Hopefully you get the part.

Yeah, it is being shipped from Nigeria as soon as the credit card
payment clears.