Posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

Default Telonic 4053 sweep generator

N_Cook wrote:

On 20/10/2015 12:52, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Archive.org took the remaining manuals when Manualsplus.com
stopped selling obscure manuals. They took about 25,000 manuals
that will be scanned, and put online for free. I haven't seen a
timetable, or if there iss even a completed inventory of what
they have, but I would check their site from time to time to see
if they have it.

They have added a lot of old semiconductor data books. If you are
going to download a lot of them, use bit torrent or other software
to reduce the loading on their servers. There is also an area with
a lot of old electronics and computer magazines you can read online,
or download.

https://archive.org/details/electronicsmanuals?&sort=-downloads&page=6

Are you aware of a widget/app to cross-compare an index of paper manuals
against the main www resources, to determine what needs scanning in and
uploading somewhere , so I can safely dump the paper-based repeats ?

the paper manuals for now. It may take another decade for the volunteers
to scan and process all of those manuals. If you don't want, or need
them, put them on Ebay. Collectors like original manuals to go along
with equipment that is to go into a museum.

BTW, Archive.com has a collection of the old GE Ham News publications:
https://archive.org/details/GEHamNewsVol18No1

Also, issues of 73 magazine:
https://archive.org/details/73-magazine