Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default A bit OT, A rant about tool web sites

On 10/20/2015 3:40 PM, John Doe wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Well I have decided to order a new speed controller for my Triton
router.

What model and part number?

Unfortunately doing so is done through a web site that offers no means
of communications other than e-mail.

Email is better than telephone for serious communication.

The web site has locked me out using my user name and trying to re
register indicates that my user name is already in use.

In other words, you forgot your password. You should keep all that stuff
in a text file.

REALLYYYYYY that's real secure.
I would use a password safe like passkeeper.

Applying to reset the password results in no response via e-mail.

Look in your "Junk" folder.

Which website are you talking about?

--
Jeff