Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default A bit OT, A rant about tool web sites

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

Well I have decided to order a new speed controller for my Triton
router. Unfortunately doing so is done through a web site that offers
no means of communications other than e-mail.

I rarely order anything on-line, for the exact reason that
there are too many badly coded websites out there that make
it difficult or impossible to address any problems. Ordering
by phone tends to be more reliable.

I also figure if a company doesn't provide an easy way to
contact them, they're saying they don't actually want to
do business with me.

John