Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Check your cell phone

Tony Hwang wrote in news:PNbVx.187166$nK6.49431
@fx31.iad:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/19/2015 11:37 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I always carry phone for emergencies for like sudden heart attack.
Always in my pocket wherever I go, fishing, walking the dog,

strolling
in the park. In winter I could slip and take a fall, for things like
that.

I've taken to carry cell phone, for much
same reasons. Gives me a good chance of
being able to call for help. For me, or
for others.

Well, where there is cell service....

True, even out at my cabin cell works fine in the forest.

And my cell is a lot cheaper and much more useful than one of the popular
emergency pendants at ~$30 a month.