Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT; Smoking in cars

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Generally, at the legal limit for driving, most people used to
alcohol wouldn't be 'fighting drunk' But their judgment impaired.
A problem drunk can be many times over the limit allowed for
driving.

We're talking about when the law takes action. When a car I was
pulled over in, suspected the driver was drunk which they weren't as
she hadn't had anyhting to drink, I was ****eed in the back seat,
they never arrested me for being ****ed.

But you're not in a public place when in the back of a car.

you are if the glass in the windows is clear.

Right. Does that mean I can open the rear door of any car and have a sit
down if I want? ;-)

--
*Fax is stronger than fiction *

Dave Plowman London SW