Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hydraulic Radiant Heat

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 11:44:08 PM UTC-4, sherwoodarcher wrote:
replying to Doug Miller, sherwoodarcher wrote:
spambait wrote:

In article , "Stormin Mormon"
Never lived in a house with radiant heat, have you?

I personally liked radiant floor heating, as much my dog too. Very
comfort temperature of warm floors instead dry and overheated air from
forced air heating system.
--

The dry air issue on forced air can be solved with a humidifier that
will maintain humidity at whatever you like. I've never understood