Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit breaker box / and now cool kids

On 10/20/2015 12:47 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2015 5:44 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Me and my brother and our fellow science geeks never

touched tobacco, alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
because we read about the damage that crap did to the
human body. I remember watching a film done by researchers
that was a backlit view through a microscope of a section
of living tissue which showed the flow of blood through
the capillaries in real time. It actually showed the
individual blood cells moving with the flow of plasma
through the tiny blood vessels. When the researchers
slowly introduced ethyl alcohol into the bloodstream of
the test subject, the capillaries seem to become clogged
with debris and blood flow was greatly impeded until it
finally stopped. I hope it was a lab rat they were using.
Seeing that film and a bit more reading convinced us
geeks and bookworms to never follow the crowd and be
like the "cool" kids. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Geek Monster

I never thought the cool kids were cool, so never wanted to follow in
their foot steps.

I still remember the day in third grade, the cool
kids gave me to the end of the day to decide. I could
either be one of the cool kids, or I could stick with
my other friend. I chose to avoid the cool kids. And
looking back, I wonder how things might have been
different. I'll likely never know.

I guess lung cancer, alcoholism, drunk driving arrests
and lying to everyone has appeal to some people.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus