Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit breaker box hisses

On 10/19/2015 9:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I own several expensive ratcheting hand held

crimp tools that accurately hold a terminal in
the same position and all the crimps come out
the same. That type tool and an automatic wire
stripper are absolutely necessary when working
on an installation where thousands of connections
must be made. The muscles in my right forearm
became so large that the the other guys on the
job thought that I was,..... never mind. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Crimp Monster

You and Popeye the Sailor man: Both using
Olive Oyl?

-
..
Christopher A. Young