Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT; Smoking in cars

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

I wasn't referring to smoking in particular. I'm more than happy for
laws being enforced to stop those smoking effecting non smokers
nearby. Now if only we could have the same laws about alcohol. In many
town centres on a Saturday night.

There are plenty of laws that already exist to deal with that problem.
Many town centres have banned drinks on the street, the licensee can be
done for serving a drunk, the drunk can be done for drunk and
disorderly, etc.

And have you ever visited such a town centre recently?

If only smokers could be arrested and locked up in a cell too.

--
*It's this dirty because I washed it with your wife's knickers*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.